- 16th floor Al Ghaith Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleanco Waste Treatment is responsible for the collection of Medical Waste and transport to the processing plant for treatment. Medical Wastes are collected for transport from “Final Collection Points” in Healthcare Facilities.
• Cleanco Waste Treatment is responsible for the collection of Medical Waste from the “Final Collection Point” in the premise of the Healthcare Facility and transport to the Treatment Plant for processing.
• Generators are required to place Medical Wastes in specific color-coded bags that are of specifications permitted by the regulatory authorities in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Containment of Medical Wastes shall be in accord with best adopted international practices.
• Generators are required to provide clear access to the premises for easy removal of Medical Waste bins on site. The collection-in-charge is required to keep records of all the bins at the “Final Collection Point” before loading onto the RTV (the waste will be weighed at the point of collection).
• Collected bins are replaced by cleaned disinfected bins, immediately upon collection of medical waste generated. RTVs are cleaned and disinfected too.
• Manifest forms will be filled with the quantity of Medical Waste collected and signed-off by the site representative of the generator.